Lundi Reindeer Pellets
***FREE SHIPPING TO UK MAINLAND - PLEASE CONTACT US FOR ORDERS OF 9 BAGS OR MORE, OR OTHER LOCATIONS***
***AVAILABLE ON REQUEST - 2 TO 4 WEEK LEAD TIME***
Feeding your reindeer with Lundi Reindeer pellets is exactly what they need. The life of a reindeer is marked by extremes - climate fluctuations, a constantly changing feed supply, germs and parasites.. The weight of the animals increases enormously with a strong feed supply. Weight fluctuations during the rut and in the barren winter months are actually normal for Reindeer. With Lundi Reindeer pellets, we offer the animals the ability to quickly and easily attain a digestible source of energy.
- We deliberately do not have a high protein content on this food as Reindeer are susceptible to kidney damage. The protein content given here is sufficient for the energy supply Reindeer need and is buffered with the slightly higher fat content.
- The high crude fibre content is an important factor for the rumen stratification and the further digestibility of the feed ration, especially with larger amounts of feed
- At certain times of the year, the animals consume a lot of energy and accumulate fat reserves, this should be taken into account during feeding
- Lundi Reindeer pellets are a complete food for Reindeer
- In addition, the Reindeer should also be given good roughage in the form of fresh branches with leaves and bark. Good leafy hay and alfalfa should also be provided
- The animals should eat between 2-4.5 Kg of pellets per day per animal, depending on their energy needs and expenditure
- The mineral and vitamin balance in Lundi Reindeer pellets is measured in accordance with their needs and should only be supplemented with a salt lick stone